Friday, August 28, 2009


BE IN CONSTANT PRAYER



Patience, child, the time has not yet arrived.
I'm with you regardless of what satan's contrived.
The time has not yet come to leave this world
Even though you're tired of being hurled
here, there, and everywhere.
Be in constant prayer and know I care.
I will never leave you nor forsake you.
You are in my Heart for ever and ever.
Remember that I make all things new
My heart from you will never ever sever.
Come to Me for there are Blessings to share;
Be in constant prayer and know I care.
Come to Me, child, in prayer often
It's the key by which my Heart will soften.
You, Precious, are the apple of my eye
My Love for you is higher than the sky.
I love you, yes you - like no other
After all, you're my mother, sister and brother.
I want to give you Graces, child so fair,
Be in constant prayer and know I care.



© Mel Patterson, 8-27-09


No comments: