Thursday, February 15, 2007


"A Valentine for My Lord"

A Valentine for my Lord
In words that I record
On paper or book,
In poem or story,
Devotion or allegory,
I pray tells of a love
I give to God above
Smaller than His for me
O Lord, I truly love Thee.


My heart I give to Thee
My soul belongs to Thee
May I always cling to Thee
Do Thou, O Lord, stay with me.


No heart is greater than Thine
Thou Who art ever Divine
Who gives us His Heart
Praise Thy Mighty Power
O Strong and Holy Tower
Be in us every hour
As on bended knee
We pray to Thee,
Hopefully.

Remember:
~ The GREAT HEART of GOD ~
Envelops you,
Embraces you.
Encompasses you,
Encapsulates you,
Encircles you,
Is in front of you,
Is in back of you,
Is on each side of you,
Surrounds you,
because
GOD LOVES
you,
For all Eternity
,Then,
Now,
AndForever.
~~~~~~~


© Mel Patterson, Feb., 2007


No comments: